About Our Class
Created By Osmo
Students get acquainted with the new school year by learning about their classmates and school environment using Words game for Osmo.
- Divide students in two groups, one iPad for each group.
- Each group starts off by taking photos of each other with the iPads (with the teacher’s help).
- Students login to my.playosmo.com/words for creating a new album. Click ‘Create your own.’ Then, upload the self photos to Words game and input the spelling of their names.
- Extra Bonus: Students can upload a photo of their favorite animal or a place they’ve visited. This process gets students talking and learning the preferences of each other.
- Set up multiple stations and form groups of students. In each Words app, click on “Download to iPad” to start playing your own album.
- Students then work together to figure out and spell the keyword.